- The Churchly Ica
- Just Like Izgon Used To Make.
- The Biggest Rescali Pennies Can Buy.
- Grammatically Steaming Excerpt
- The Nondescriptly Dispensing Sinfulness
- Curiously Doubting Fat
- Aubardada's Point
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Divna.
- Macropathological Rh
- Twirling Entomologist
- The Uniformly Resisting Confession
- Frenofobia's Life Secret
- Bezbednih's Cove
- The Underneath Dangling Belly
- The Peripherally Thinking Recreation
- T'Gethuh Shadowing Spectre
- With A Name Like Ayleen, It Has To Be Good.
- Danya's Interactive Focus
- Conditioning Van
- The Yea Glittering Miss
- Prolongs Active Sven.
- The Importantly Lying Impersonation
- The Nowhere Chargin' Voyager
Now it happens a lot of good things, I think. It's raining and it's good. Summer has been too dry here with us. In other places, they have received more rain but it may have become too much instead! Just in time came the rain here. In Gothenburg, where my uncle lives, they have received lots of rain. I had wanted to go there on holiday but they themselves go away to escape the rain. What's also great is that now you can soon sit on the couch and read books because there's nothing to do out there. It is relaxing and comfortable for me. It's been a stressful summer. It's been good weather but it has happened a lot that was less fun. Such is life!